Eating healthily is a lifestyle commitment. Like bad driving, bad eating habits are easily acquired and not so easily changed. Some of us have bad nutritional habits acquired over the best part of our lives and changing this habit is not easy; maintaining the change is even more challenging. If you have a weight problem and you want to get rid of that excess weight, enrol onto one of my programmes now to kick-start your resolve and get you on the way to a leaner, healthier you.
A few tips for you to think about:
The trick to losing weight is to eat a diet that
keeps your blood sugar level even,
not to overeat and to exercise more.
- Make sure you eat regularly
- Get the right kind of energy
- Avoid the intake of sugar and sugary foods/drinks
- The right fats will help you burn fat
- Cut down on stimulants
- Keep an eye on portion sizes
- Drink lots of water